Re: Error on save - string index out of bounds
It's not a problem to define no material or have no MTL file.I had imported furniture models created in Blender, and one of these had no materials defined, which could be a cause.
Yes, there are miserably still some bugs in Sweet Home 3D, and I make my best to fix them with always a higher priority given to bugs that happen during saving operations.So there appears to be a number of potential bugs:
And interrupting your current drawing with a dialog? Note sure it's the best strategy, for problems that happen rarely.1. Not warning when an automatic save fails leading to wasted edits
Please, describe a way to reproduce this bug, if you're sure it comes from this handling.2. Not correctly overwriting a furniture item when importing a modified one
It's been trapped since you got the error at the moment you save the file! I don't think you would prefer Sweet Home 3D doesn't report any issue and let you think no problem happened...3. Not trapping empty string array when saving.