SH3D portable - Videos are created but storing results in 0 byte files
by alexey7783 » Fri May 08, 2015 1:09 pm
Hi guys,
I am using SH3D on my home PC with a standard installation, everything works fine. I have access to a more powerfull PC which I than use for rendering. The problem is:
- I'm opening 3H3D portable as admin (64bit, stored on the HDD of the powerfull PC) I am not allowed to install SH3D on this PC
- Opening my saved files from home PC -> works
- Creating videos works, but when I want to save them 0byte mov files are generated, regardless where I put them
I have local admin rights on this PC and I also start SH3D as admin. I also have write/read priviliges on the HDD drive.
Has anyone of you ever experiences that? What was the solution?
My best regards
Alex