Re: Art school

by MartinSK » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:37 pm

Thank you @VeroniQ thank you @bdfd....
I have more free time now....so I came back for some creations. I have to say that sometimes I open forum and watch some new projects but have not much time for comments. I am so sorry. But I don't ignore. [;)]
@Cec I hope I will create some interior too.... We will see what will happen... [:-/]
Now I have a lot of new exterior pictures for you.... First is the 'drone made' picture of the complex....
Image
Next you can see some artistic version of this picture...Something like an architectural design /may be/ [:))]
Image
And the third of this serie is an add of this project.... Something for developers.
Image
But caaame back from the air..... I have some last exterior pictures for you... Here we can see the northern side of school and the theater studio in the morning summer sun. Here is the best view of typical external skeleton-the main characteristic of this building.
Image
And the last one is my favorite view of the ballroom. As you can see...there is an external skeleton again and have the same profile like the other parts but is not used like serie of thin ribs. I used it like one massive A-shape block.
Image
hope you ejoy...I have nothing better for you now.
Martin