Re: The format of the chosen model isn't supported. Please chose an other model.
I'm not really sure how it works to be honest, but it's nothing I've done. I just want whatever ends up being imported to SH3D to have more than one editable colour/texture as I like to change them within the homes rather than predict the colour in general. In this case, the main design feature that made this model interesting was the concept of having coloured shelves, which is why it was such a blow that there was a possibility the solution was going to need to be a blank model.Looking at the MTL-file with a text editor, I noticed that the medwood-JPG file isn't mentioned. Is that file not needed, or is it omitted for some reason?
I really don't get why it's doing it either, but I'm really grateful for your version of it! The original proportions were never very important to me but even so I can't really see how much they've been changed. I'm just really happy to have something that looks like what I intended in my model at lastThen I did a couple of tests with 3D builder. Just boxes and cylinders with and without textures. The exported .obj/.mtl/.jpg imported as expected in SH3D. Which means I do not understand what has happened with your .obj file.
But I took the liberty of messing a bit with the parts of your file I managed to export, simplifying a bit. Round legs in 3D Builder are very detailed, possibly useful for 3D printing, but not needed for SH3D. Even by Cec standards. Then I added texture mapping all elements (say if you want the same wood in one or more of the shelves). But as this was a quick and dirty test, I may have ruined your original proportions. Not too much I hope.