Lost furniture and textures after updating to paid version (Mac)
by beans_etc » Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:03 am
I've been running one of the free SourceForge version 6 installs of Sweet Home 3D on my Mac for a long time and finally upgraded to the paid version from the Mac App Store this evening; however, it looks like the new install sadly didn't transfer any of the extra furniture and textures that I'd collected over the past few years. . .
I searched the forum to see if there was a way to get it back and came across a couple of threads, but they're either out of date or don't relate to Mac:
(This path doesn't exist on my Mac. I did a hard drive search even for "eTeks" and nothing at all came up. . .)
(This answer is only for the Windows versions.)
Can anyone tell me if there's a way to retrieve all of my former furniture/textures on a Mac running OS X High Sierra? What is the updated path to where all of the Sweet Home 3D files are stored on a Mac?