Re: Photo-video rendering plug-in

by Xlance » Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:12 pm

Hello
A magnificent Plugin by all means !
>> I use "CameraBagPlugin" to create hundreds of Cameras Exceeding the 50 Limit, however I must select them one by one in Multi Photo Renderer" select dialogue.

Any chance to add CTRL-A (SELECT ALL) function or
SHIFT-ARROW selection ?

Much appreciated
Vic
Maybe in a future version after studying the feasibility.
I was able to add the multiple selection option.

When opening the photos panel, do you prefer?
1- current behavior of the plug-in: 1st point of view selected
2- behavior identical to SH3D: all points of view selected
These will be highlighted.

Selection/deselection using the space key will not be available.
Works Perfectly using SHIFT-Arrows in v2.3 [:)] Many Thanks

BTW
Additional Sunflow Options v1.2 does not work with Simple Photo Rendering v2.3 in any of the Quality levels ?
Am I missing something ?

I'm running Windows 64bit, Sweet Home v6.6
Thank You for an awesome Plugin.