Round room: How to split walls for coloring?
by Soulbrother » Sat Jul 16, 2022 7:44 am
Hello,
first: Many thanks that again an new version is out (V7) and the development is done on and on.
It´s so nice to have this super tool.
My todays problem and question:
I have created a round room.
I could not manage to create with only one all and 360°.
So I did it with 2 walls eaxh 180° rounded.
Next I created many additional "things" (pictures on the walls, lights and so on...) and want to split the walls into sections.
I need to divide this 360° round room into 4 sections, so that every 90° a different wall color can be used.
But I find it very difficult to place these 90° parts seamlessly and exactly! where the two 180° parts were placed before.
Is there any tool or trick to make this easier?