I see what I did wrong, the conservatory is a SH3D which is project file and not a Furniture Library.
This file works fine.
cheer Keet
The example is just a very rough and quickly put together example. I hope it gives you a starting point to create your own conservatory exactly like you want it.
Check out the posts in this forum about creating glass. It is probably a better idea to use glass objects and thin boxes for framing then resized predefined windows. You can create a window frame with boxes, put glass in it and export it as a new object. With the Shape tool you can create a triangular shape in the exact size you need and turn it into glass.
After import you can easily tilt objects for the roof part. This looks a lot better than using existing windows because the frame of existing windows will deform when you resize them. Most of a conservatory doesn't need to be a 'real' window, i.e. one that cuts a hole in a wall since you only need a low wall for the bottom part. The rest is your own framing.