Re: Furniture Library Editor released

by dorin » Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:24 am

I've tested and used the last version.
It took me a wile to understand how it work but finally I succeed.
- Now I could personalized more easy every library.
- I've already add some custom properties to a library needed by future version of Generate Roof plugin.
Suggestions (wishes):
1. When a DoorOrWindow is edited to have somewhere a png with explanation of what mean in this case:
doorOrWindowWallThickness, doorOrWindowWallDistance and so on.
It was published somewhere in the past.
2. When load a library which have already some custom property, to be automatically added in the preferences list.
This feature is not so important wile, after I added once it remain there.
3. A visual way to draw sash and cutout.
Probably a 2D editor or viewer.
Anyway it is much performant now and I could live even without may wishes.

GOOD JOB!