Re: SweetHome3DJS - Porting plugin - ARM architecture support
by adizanni » Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:54 pm
Hello,
it was not a lot of money but unfortunately I'm not rich, hope that I bring you new donations via my project....
I have another problem/question. I kind of understood that whenever the model brings new resources (furniture, textures, etc), you save those to the lib/resources library using the WriteResource jsp, is it correct ? As I'm packaging the webapp in a docker environment whenever I recreate the image the resources get lost. I have to find a way to save them outside the webapp folder (as I do for the saved models and the exports).
Are you interested in having a docker image for SweetHome3D ? I know this was not in your initial vision, but now the libraries are in the public domain so it could be a plus..... I can study a way to industrialize the deployment each time you have a new version. Just an idea.
Andrea.