Re: Help creating new object & light source from scratch
Where your object is in the catalog depends on the preference you have set in the Preferences dialog. Set it to "Searchable List".So, I did finally manage to find where the Furniture Library Editor was burying the brace in the upper left menu, after sifting through every category, so at least I got that.
Either use a floor with the thickness of the brace which will create a light panel where both sides are flush with the brace or use two panels, one for each side.So, I'd like to...
1. Get the light PANELS to appear on both sides of the brace so it doesn't look like just an empty space from the left side.
2. Have them both light up.
3. Get the light to shine at a much lower intensity, again, like the reference pic from the show.
With the panels you have you can set a different color to the panel which changes the light. Another trick is to create semi-transparent panels (non-light) with one of the light sources from the catalog between the panels but I don't think that is the right solution for your panels, you won't get a nice even spread light on the panel.1. Is there a way to change the type of light that’s emitting? I saw in the Light library that there’s a ‘Fireglow light source’ and it might be nice to try that.
Thank you but there is no need for that, it's all freely offered, just like everything on my Dodecagon.nl site is completely free and open source.2. Do you have a coffee account or something I can kick you a couple bucks for all the help you're providing me with? I think I would have given up by now, trying to work through this on my own.