Re: Furniture library editor
This is an undocumented behavior of the editor (I still have in mind to write a small tutorial for the Furniture Library Editor). And here is an other one: you can enlarge or reduce the picture with the mouse wheel. [;)]Today I was re-arranging my imported models using the Furniture Library Editor 1.1, when I noticed some unexpected behaviour (on my Ubuntu PC).
Accidentally I found that when modifying the data, by turning the preview picture of the model, the incorrect picture (I mentioned this in an earlier post ) is replaced with the new, correct picture. Closing the edit window, the new, correct picture is shown in the list as well. Great!
I don't think so. [:(]When checking the imported files, I found that none of them were present. All the old files are still there (even though I changed the extensions from *.sh3f to *.old), but none of the new 54 Mb file. Am I doing something wrong?