Re: Sweet Home 3D 3.0
Finally, it wasn't so difficult to program... [;)]Good to see you found a way to allow compass rotations negatively from 0 (zero) and positively past 359 back to 0.
I forgot to announce that change. I chose that order because I felt it's nicer to use a predictable rendering method that first shows the middle of the picture.I do find the bucket spiral (render method) makes me feel a bit dizzy!
I'm going to try. Going to extreme scale factors might be confusing...can you increase the "Plan" zoom factor x10
As the selection may contain items that are eventually out of sight, I'm not sure it's a good idea. What I want to try first is to zoom on mouse pointer location, when the user zooms with the mouse wheel + Ctrl/cmd key.can you lock, the currently selected furniture item in the center of the plan view while zooming?
The current factor is smaller than in the plug-in but I tried it at 100% with a light located in very large rooms and felt the value I finally chose was largely enough. Setting light power to 50% sounded also more reasonable than a much smaller value. Remind that Sweet Home 3D isn't designed to draw stadiums... [;)]can you increase the power factor
I want that users understand that this sphere is bound to selection only and won't be taken into account at print or with image creation at the 2 lowest quality level.It would be helpful to have a preference option, to not hide the cross-hairs too!
No, many users limit their use of Sweet Home 3D to its default values.Do you think it's time to retire the sky colour option since it only affects an OpenGL 3D preview and original OpenGL 3D render?
I'll explain in the help that the chosen color is always replaced by a sunsky in the two highest quality level for photo realism sake.It has no effect on the Sunsky algorithm
No, the developer of SunFlow finally helped me to add support for transparency and transparent textures. By the way, again many thanks to him!Are you using a modified Janino shader to provide texture transparency and fake caustics?
It's the contrary: their color was too clear before. If you compare to the OpenGL view the glasses you show, you'll see they are supposed to be really green.After doing some render compares, apart from the stronger glass colour, maybe a bit too strong?
Thank you for reminding me. It will be available from next beta version. [:)]Lastly don't forget about me!