Search found 2 matches
- Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:23 am
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: My Sweet home 3D has no function for rendering light
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1870
Re: My Sweet home 3D has no function for rendering light
Wow. Your reply is the best. You saved my life. Thank you very much.
- Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:59 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: My Sweet home 3D has no function for rendering light
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1870
My Sweet home 3D has no function for rendering light
Hello,
I am using Sweet Home 3D 6.6 on Win 10 and it has no option to choose time when creating photos.
Here is what I see on my PC:
Do I need to purchase something to get that feature?
Thanks for any answer.
I am using Sweet Home 3D 6.6 on Win 10 and it has no option to choose time when creating photos.
Here is what I see on my PC:
Do I need to purchase something to get that feature?
Thanks for any answer.