Search found 5 matches
- Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:54 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: PLAN>Modify walls
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4086
Re: PLAN>Modify walls
i solved it, i didn't have the room corners set, i was just drawing on the initial screen that opened.
- Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:25 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: PLAN>Modify walls
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4086
Re: PLAN>Modify walls
Here is the link to the file i created if you want to have a look at it.
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B6ErAv ... TltazZIRWc
You have to click 'file'>'download' at the top left of the screen.
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B6ErAv ... TltazZIRWc
You have to click 'file'>'download' at the top left of the screen.
- Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:44 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: PLAN>Modify walls
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4086
Re: PLAN>Modify walls
Hi Emmanuel, I have selected the rooms but it still doesn't let me have access to 'modify rooms'. See screen print below...
http://i50.tinypic.com/309pmra.jpg
Am I selecting it correctly? Do all the walls have to be 'joined'? it looks like all the walls are joined apart from one wall that just ...
http://i50.tinypic.com/309pmra.jpg
Am I selecting it correctly? Do all the walls have to be 'joined'? it looks like all the walls are joined apart from one wall that just ...
- Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:54 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: PLAN>Modify walls
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4086
Re: PLAN>Modify walls
Hi Hans,
Sorry I meant to say specifically 'MODIFY ROOMS' is greyed out in the menu, so I can't access it. I have created 1 room. The plan is unlocked.
Thanks
James
Sorry I meant to say specifically 'MODIFY ROOMS' is greyed out in the menu, so I can't access it. I have created 1 room. The plan is unlocked.
Thanks
James
- Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:15 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: PLAN>Modify walls
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4086
PLAN>Modify walls
Hi,
I have just started using this program and am getting on fine with it apart from there seems to be a few menu options greyed out on the menu, specifically 'PLAN>MODIFY WALLS', so i'm unable to edit the floor colour etc.
Any ideas why this might be?
Thanks
James
I have just started using this program and am getting on fine with it apart from there seems to be a few menu options greyed out on the menu, specifically 'PLAN>MODIFY WALLS', so i'm unable to edit the floor colour etc.
Any ideas why this might be?
Thanks
James