Thanks a lot for all your suggestions and information.
Best regards,
A8
Search found 2 matches
- Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:09 pm
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: Menu scrolling not working
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4102
- Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:39 pm
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: Menu scrolling not working
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4102
Menu scrolling not working
Hello
Newbie user posting for the very first time, so "hello" everyone [:)]
I have searched the forum looking for a similar issue being reported, but found nothing.
I am using SH3D on a 13.5" Surface Book. After installing some plugins, noticed that when the overall size of the "Plan" menu is ...
Newbie user posting for the very first time, so "hello" everyone [:)]
I have searched the forum looking for a similar issue being reported, but found nothing.
I am using SH3D on a 13.5" Surface Book. After installing some plugins, noticed that when the overall size of the "Plan" menu is ...