Search found 7 matches
- Sat Jan 21, 2023 8:51 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Multi-photo rendering with different lights
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5270
Re: Multi-photo rendering with different lights
Thanks guys, this seems to be working now, and I can select any folder I like.
- Sat Jan 21, 2023 6:26 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Multi-photo rendering with different lights
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5270
Re: Multi-photo rendering with different lights
The plug-in is the multi photo rendering plug-in I linked to and for which Enko had produced a new version of. I’m not at home at the moment, so don’t know the exact version of SH3D but it is the latest on the Mac App Store.
- Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:22 pm
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: Invisible walls - Light passing through
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3668
Re: Invisible walls - Light passing through
I'm using the box to cutout internal walls to give a view through the house. If they are windows, then I understand why they are letting light through. I was hoping however that they would block the light from internal light sources like a normal wall. I've seen it done in 3ds Max and was hoping it ...
- Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:04 pm
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: Invisible walls - Light passing through
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3668
Invisible walls - Light passing through
I've followed this knowledge article on how to make parts of walls invisible. However when I render, light seems to be passing through the invisible walls. I got the impression from the article that at the two best render modes light would not pass through. I can post couple of pictures somewhere ...
- Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:32 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Multi-photo rendering with different lights
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5270
Re: Multi-photo rendering with different lights
Ahhh, hadn’t noticed that comment, but that is the same problem. Worst case I’ll install in the Windows VM I’m rubbing on the iMac and generate from there if it works better. I assume the SH3D file is compatible across platforms ?
- Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:29 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Multi-photo rendering with different lights
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5270
Re: Multi-photo rendering with different lights
Thanks for responding. I’ll have a look when I get back home, away for the weekend. To be honest moving over to light sources anyway so that may not be a problem now I know what it is. I’ll take a look at the separate post you looked to.
- Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:08 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Multi-photo rendering with different lights
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5270
Multi-photo rendering with different lights
Hi,
First post, so hoping this is the right place.
I'm looking to generate photos from my model for different combinations of lights. I may need to do this multiple times so trying to simplify. I know that a plugin was created a couple of years ago to do something like this but I am having ...
First post, so hoping this is the right place.
I'm looking to generate photos from my model for different combinations of lights. I may need to do this multiple times so trying to simplify. I know that a plugin was created a couple of years ago to do something like this but I am having ...