Search found 2 matches

by JeanC
Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:23 am
Forum: 3D problems
Topic: Use Java3D 1.5.2 from JNLP invocation of SH3D ?
Replies: 2
Views: 3360

Re: Use Java3D 1.5.2 from JNLP invocation of SH3D ?

Comme il me semble que vous êtes français, je vais continuer la discussion dans cette langue.

Merci pour votre réponse.

Ma version de Linux (Mint 20.3) semble ne pas être au niveau pour exécuter la version 7 de SH3D, et pour d'autres raisons, je ne peux pas passer à la version 21 pour l'instant.
C ...
by JeanC
Mon Jan 16, 2023 6:55 pm
Forum: 3D problems
Topic: Use Java3D 1.5.2 from JNLP invocation of SH3D ?
Replies: 2
Views: 3360

Use Java3D 1.5.2 from JNLP invocation of SH3D ?

Hi,

I wish to use SH3D v 7.0.2 using JNLP file (java web start via OpenWebStart).

The 2D functions seem to work well but I get the warning telling I should update my DirectX and OpenGL drivers.

I read the topic talking about the Java3D_1_5_2 script, but this script is in the SH3D installer.

How ...