hi, guys, I love your software, except for one point:
I would like to place an item below(!) the current level, like -20cm
Why?
because of the 3d-rotating origin. And for grouping of items over more than one level.
Perhaps there is another solution, but I did not find any.
I guess this is a ...
Search found 2 matches
- Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:28 pm
- Forum: Wishlist
- Topic: allow negative z-value in all levels
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3927
- Wed Jan 18, 2023 7:42 am
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: No 3d display in "modify openings" dialog
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2568
No 3d display in "modify openings" dialog
hi guys,
I run SH3D 7.02 (SweetHome3D-Java3D-1_5_2) with Ubuntu 22.04 on an old Imac from 2013.
Graphics is NVIDIA Corporation GK104M [GeForce GTX 780M Mac Edition] (rev a1) with 4GB, NV Driver version 390 or 418-server (tested both).
If I start SH3D, open a file, select an object and open the ...
I run SH3D 7.02 (SweetHome3D-Java3D-1_5_2) with Ubuntu 22.04 on an old Imac from 2013.
Graphics is NVIDIA Corporation GK104M [GeForce GTX 780M Mac Edition] (rev a1) with 4GB, NV Driver version 390 or 418-server (tested both).
If I start SH3D, open a file, select an object and open the ...