Search found 8 matches
- Sat Jul 15, 2023 7:16 pm
- Forum: 3D models and textures
- Topic: Using diffuse, normal, metallic and rougness textures on a model
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2873
- Sat Jul 15, 2023 6:58 pm
- Forum: 3D models and textures
- Topic: Problem with imported object normals
- Replies: 9
- Views: 6382
Re: Problem with imported object normals
I've had this issue as well. If it's just because of transparency when using .png then at least that's an easy fix. I can just rebake my textures into jpg.
Not my thread I know but helpful nonetheless, thanks OP!
Not my thread I know but helpful nonetheless, thanks OP!
- Sat Jul 15, 2023 6:56 pm
- Forum: 3D models and textures
- Topic: Using diffuse, normal, metallic and rougness textures on a model
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2873
Using diffuse, normal, metallic and rougness textures on a model
Hi,
Is it possible to use a diffuse texture for a 3d model I've imported, but also use the roughness, metallic and normal textures it's come with? I can only see 1 import when I click on 'material' but maybe I'm missing something
Is it possible to use a diffuse texture for a 3d model I've imported, but also use the roughness, metallic and normal textures it's come with? I can only see 1 import when I click on 'material' but maybe I'm missing something
- Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:11 pm
- Forum: 3D models and textures
- Topic: Missing 'something' in custom imported 3D model (texture/triangles?)
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5956
Re: Missing 'something' in custom imported 3D model (texture/triangles?)
It switches to texture when applying the custom texture
- Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:59 pm
- Forum: 3D models and textures
- Topic: Missing 'something' in custom imported 3D model (texture/triangles?)
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5956
Re: Missing 'something' in custom imported 3D model (texture/triangles?)
Any luck on finding it?
- Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:38 pm
- Forum: 3D models and textures
- Topic: Missing 'something' in custom imported 3D model (texture/triangles?)
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5956
Re: Missing 'something' in custom imported 3D model (texture/triangles?)
Edit: I've looked in the material modification box however I can't see anything to make a texture invisible there.
- Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:35 pm
- Forum: 3D models and textures
- Topic: Missing 'something' in custom imported 3D model (texture/triangles?)
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5956
Re: Missing 'something' in custom imported 3D model (texture/triangles?)
Do you have screenshots or a video guide about how to do this? It's probs very simple (and I will give it a go in the mean time) but screenshots with arrows would help!
- Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:02 pm
- Forum: 3D models and textures
- Topic: Missing 'something' in custom imported 3D model (texture/triangles?)
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5956
Missing 'something' in custom imported 3D model (texture/triangles?)
Hi,
I imported a custom 3D model however when I apply the texture the model breaks. See screenshots below:
3D Model: https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/mid-century-modern-sofa-1f9f52ae17d642b582d0c5ccf9dd64b3
Result: https://imgur.com/a/JJNoqwu
The texture is the correct size so I'm not sure what's ...
I imported a custom 3D model however when I apply the texture the model breaks. See screenshots below:
3D Model: https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/mid-century-modern-sofa-1f9f52ae17d642b582d0c5ccf9dd64b3
Result: https://imgur.com/a/JJNoqwu
The texture is the correct size so I'm not sure what's ...