Search found 4 matches
- Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:51 pm
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: Problem with PDF and texture
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4364
Re: Problem with PDF and texture
Thank you! I solved the problem thanks to your suggestion!
- Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:42 pm
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: Problem with PDF and texture
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4364
Re: Problem with PDF and texture
Thanks, where do I find this option to change?
- Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:08 am
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: Problem with PDF and texture
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4364
Problem with PDF and texture
Good morning.
I recently changed computers and installed the latest version of SH3d.
16ram
NVidia GForce gtx 1650 4gb graphics card
The program works fine, no error messages.
The render creates them correctly even in high definition and quickly.
But when I try to add texture to the floors, the ...
I recently changed computers and installed the latest version of SH3d.
16ram
NVidia GForce gtx 1650 4gb graphics card
The program works fine, no error messages.
The render creates them correctly even in high definition and quickly.
But when I try to add texture to the floors, the ...
- Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:43 am
- Forum: Forum in other languages
- Topic: Problema con texture e PDF
- Replies: 0
- Views: 4961
Problema con texture e PDF
Buongiorno, da qualche giorno sono passato ad un nuovo computer che monta una scheda grafica NVIDIA GFORCE GTX 1650
Appena installato SH3D il rielaborato 3d dava problemi senza messaggi di errori, ma sfondo nero e visualizzazione non corretta.
Andando nelle impostazione della scheda grafica ho ...
Appena installato SH3D il rielaborato 3d dava problemi senza messaggi di errori, ma sfondo nero e visualizzazione non corretta.
Andando nelle impostazione della scheda grafica ho ...