Thank you very much for your prompt help. I'll have a look at that.
I love this software, I build all sorts on it, a 60,000 seater stadium (Celtic Park) I'm now working on a large theater that once stood in Glasgow, The Apollo, holding over 4,000 people.
https://horgabostmedia.com/wp-content ...
Search found 2 matches
- Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:30 pm
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: Strange problem with 3d rendering
- Replies: 4
- Views: 10409
- Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:22 pm
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: Strange problem with 3d rendering
- Replies: 4
- Views: 10409
Strange problem with 3d rendering
Hi, I've never had a problem with sh3d however after installing in on my new laptop there seems to be a problem with the 3d rendering (see attachment"
Anyone have any thoughts on this?
Thanks
ASUS ROG Strix G513RM laptop
Windows 11 Home Ver 22H2
16.0 GB RAM
AMD Ryzen 7 6800H with Radeon Graphics ...
Anyone have any thoughts on this?
Thanks
ASUS ROG Strix G513RM laptop
Windows 11 Home Ver 22H2
16.0 GB RAM
AMD Ryzen 7 6800H with Radeon Graphics ...