Dorin, the translator may be translating incorrectly...
I don't have the (Fine) section. Can you send me these plugins as a file? I will upload all the files needed for roof construction from there.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/390ire ... 4f4/shared
Search found 18 matches
- Thu Apr 03, 2025 12:57 pm
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: I am having trouble doing roofing
- Replies: 34
- Views: 11971
- Thu Apr 03, 2025 9:31 am
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: I am having trouble doing roofing
- Replies: 34
- Views: 11971
Re: I am having trouble doing roofing
Hello Dorin, I deleted all the plugins from the plugin manager and reinstalled them but it doesn't work. Unfortunately I still can't see the FINE (for the roof). Can you help me please...
- Tue Apr 01, 2025 7:58 pm
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: I am having trouble doing roofing
- Replies: 34
- Views: 11971
Re: I am having trouble doing roofing
1.Dorin, there is automatic sizing but it did not work. I downloaded all the plugins on the page you gave, unfortunately they do not work.
2.How can I save Sweet Home 3D with its plugins to another computer as I am currently using it. Thank you if you can help
2.How can I save Sweet Home 3D with its plugins to another computer as I am currently using it. Thank you if you can help
- Tue Apr 01, 2025 6:22 pm
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: I am having trouble doing roofing
- Replies: 34
- Views: 11971
Re: I am having trouble doing roofing
Thank you very much Dorin. Can you help me with how I can complete these old files and where I can find them?
- Tue Apr 01, 2025 1:51 pm
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: I am having trouble doing roofing
- Replies: 34
- Views: 11971
Re: I am having trouble doing roofing
Merhaba Dorin;Çatı yapımı için (add dimension lines to walls) sekmesinde (add roof projection) bende gözükmüyor bunun olması normallmidir.Fotorğafta ekledim bakabilirsiniz.İkinci olarakta çatı eğimi,genişlik ve kalınlık okumamı isteidğiniz makalede gibi aynı değil onunda resmini attım.Son resimde ...
- Tue Apr 01, 2025 1:17 pm
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: I am having trouble doing roofing
- Replies: 34
- Views: 11971
Re: I am having trouble doing roofing
Tekrar Merhaba Keet;Fotoğraflardaki gibi Sweet Home 3D'i nasıl myedekleyebilirim nasıl olduğu gibi son haliyle saklayabilirim.Dizindeki dosyaları kopyalarak aynı yere yapıştırdığımda Sweet Home 3D'i son haliyle kullanabilcekmiyim.Yardımcı olursan sevinirim teşekkür ederim Keet. :)
http://www ...
http://www ...
- Fri Mar 28, 2025 5:45 pm
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: I am having trouble doing roofing
- Replies: 34
- Views: 11971
Re: I am having trouble doing roofing
eet, Thank you. Could you explain it to me with a photo? I'm sorry I didn't quite understand.
- Mon Mar 24, 2025 3:47 pm
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: I am having trouble doing roofing
- Replies: 34
- Views: 11971
Re: I am having trouble doing roofing
Dorin, Hello, I want to ask you two questions again. When I create a group of boxes and want to change the size of that group collectively, the size of all of them is different. How can I solve this? My second question is that I added a lot of add-ons to the sweet home 3D program and I don't want to ...
- Sat Mar 15, 2025 6:06 pm
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: I am having trouble doing roofing
- Replies: 34
- Views: 11971
Re: I am having trouble doing roofing
Dorin, Thank you very much. I will try your advice.
- Wed Mar 12, 2025 7:22 pm
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: I am having trouble doing roofing
- Replies: 34
- Views: 11971
Re: I am having trouble doing roofing
Yes, it is difficult. I tried for a week and couldn't do it. So thank you very much. I will try to do it myself by reading the article. If I can't do it, can I ask for help from you again, Dorin
.