Search found 6 matches

by mexico
Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:17 am
Forum: Developers
Topic: list of furniture in the plan
Replies: 0
Views: 3890

list of furniture in the plan

Hello
for retrieve the list of furniture selectioned ine the plan i use

Code: Select all

List<Selectable> piece items;

so , i want to retrieve not selectioned list of furniture ?
Thank you
by mexico
Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:08 am
Forum: Developers
Topic: background furniture
Replies: 2
Views: 3908

Re: background furniture

Thank you :)
by mexico
Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:54 pm
Forum: Developers
Topic: background furniture
Replies: 2
Views: 3908

background furniture

Hello,
how i can change the furniture background in selection mode?
thank you
by mexico
Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:02 pm
Forum: Developers
Topic: constraint
Replies: 4
Views: 4216

Re: constraint

you can explain to me again with details
by mexico
Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:52 pm
Forum: Developers
Topic: constraint
Replies: 4
Views: 4216

Re: constraint

dont put any furniture before the door or window
by mexico
Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:03 pm
Forum: Developers
Topic: constraint
Replies: 4
Views: 4216

constraint

Hello

I added a new furniture and I want to add a constraint which bans the furniture on doors and windows.
in which class I can add constraints and I like having an idea?

Thanks