Search found 3 matches
- Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:16 am
- Forum: Wishlist
- Topic: Apple iMac G4 PowerPC still running SH3D!
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6194
Re: Apple iMac G4 PowerPC still running SH3D!
Oh and it uses the Java 1.5.0_30 32bit version and the Java 3D 1.5.2 JOGL version under Mac OS X 10.5.8 Leopard (iMacG4 17", 1.25GHz G4, 2GB DDR RAM, 256GB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 64GB VRAM, so the top and fully upgraded model).
- Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:05 am
- Forum: Wishlist
- Topic: Apple iMac G4 PowerPC still running SH3D!
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6194
Re: Apple iMac G4 PowerPC still running SH3D!
@Puybaret:
Thanks a lot for the reply!
Yeah I have seen your commit yesterday. I will surely check the performance in 7.2 and I will use the tricks you suggested.
So glad to see suggestions taken in account so promptly.
For the libYafaRay it would be a nice addition but of course it's up to you ...
Thanks a lot for the reply!
Yeah I have seen your commit yesterday. I will surely check the performance in 7.2 and I will use the tricks you suggested.
So glad to see suggestions taken in account so promptly.
For the libYafaRay it would be a nice addition but of course it's up to you ...
- Tue May 30, 2023 9:59 am
- Forum: Wishlist
- Topic: Apple iMac G4 PowerPC still running SH3D!
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6194
Apple iMac G4 PowerPC still running SH3D!
Hey!
First of all I would like just to thanks all developers that kept maintaining MacOS X PPC code for SweetHome 3D!
It's just fantastic to see my 2003 iMac G4 17" still receiving love from SH3D in 2023 (20th anniversary).
Version 7.1 running on it:
https://i.ibb.co/xjz5cN0/imacG4-2.jpg ...
First of all I would like just to thanks all developers that kept maintaining MacOS X PPC code for SweetHome 3D!
It's just fantastic to see my 2003 iMac G4 17" still receiving love from SH3D in 2023 (20th anniversary).
Version 7.1 running on it:
https://i.ibb.co/xjz5cN0/imacG4-2.jpg ...