Emmanuel,
Thank you very much. All ok again.
regards
HH
Search found 2 matches
- Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:19 am
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: open door width resize
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4349
- Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:21 am
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: open door width resize
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4349
open door width resize
Hi,
In version 3.5 I'm suddenly unable to size an open door. I can type in a depth of 90cm for example but the moment I click on the door to move it into place it reverts back to 172.128 i.e. making the width of the open door twice the width it should be. The door jamb opening can be altered but not ...
In version 3.5 I'm suddenly unable to size an open door. I can type in a depth of 90cm for example but the moment I click on the door to move it into place it reverts back to 172.128 i.e. making the width of the open door twice the width it should be. The door jamb opening can be altered but not ...