Hiya,
For future reference, I'm probably going to get the paid version of this. I prefer a method that doesn't use the MS App Store. Is there an alternative way we can purchase it? Like through a PalPal invoice generated by SweetHome3d?
Thank you!
Michelle
Search found 5 matches
- Tue Jul 04, 2023 3:40 am
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: Paid version Via other method than MS Store?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5287
- Tue Jul 04, 2023 3:28 am
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Making a wall with a rectangle opening?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5510
Re: Making a wall with a rectangle opening?
Edit: Thank you to all of you!
- Tue Jul 04, 2023 2:35 am
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Making a wall with a rectangle opening?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5510
Re: Making a wall with a rectangle opening?
*Don't know how to Edit Posts*
About the pan question you have 2 options:
- use the aerial view centered on selection (see the FAQ ;
- install the Pan 3D view plugin (I'm the developer of the plugin).
I just want to say how much I appreciate this! It's an essential tool for viewing! Thank you so ...
About the pan question you have 2 options:
- use the aerial view centered on selection (see the FAQ ;
- install the Pan 3D view plugin (I'm the developer of the plugin).
I just want to say how much I appreciate this! It's an essential tool for viewing! Thank you so ...
- Mon Jul 03, 2023 8:27 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Making a wall with a rectangle opening?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5510
Re: Making a wall with a rectangle opening?
Thank you! The service hatch was the perfect solution! Can't believe I didn't see that before. I'll look into that panning plugin. TY everyone!
- Sun Jul 02, 2023 5:24 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Making a wall with a rectangle opening?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5510
Making a wall with a rectangle opening?
Hi guys. I'm using this to design my first apartment and to practice interior design in general. My kitchen wall has a rectangle cut out so the kitchen's visible from the outside. I can't figure out how to do this in Sweet Home 3D.
I created a wall and set the height lower so it would act as a ...
I created a wall and set the height lower so it would act as a ...