Dear, Hans
Thank you, I'll try your hit.
Klaas
Search found 2 matches
- Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:10 am
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: 3D view disappears
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3215
- Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:04 am
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: 3D view disappears
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3215
3D view disappears
Hi guys,
I'm new with 'sweet home 3D'.
I got a very annoying problem with the 3D view.
If I open a window like import furniture,and I hide the window, than comes a gray layer across the 3D view.
But, what I just discover is when I move the window of the 3D view very fast, than can I see the 3D view ...
I'm new with 'sweet home 3D'.
I got a very annoying problem with the 3D view.
If I open a window like import furniture,and I hide the window, than comes a gray layer across the 3D view.
But, what I just discover is when I move the window of the 3D view very fast, than can I see the 3D view ...