Search found 4 matches
- Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:42 am
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: Help with rendering
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3382
Re: Help with rendering
hello, since I often have the same problem, but I'm not an expert in SH3D, I'm using the workaround to waste some time to perform tests adding light sources, not visible but It resolves the problem of greysh stuff. I mean waste of time to find a good position and the right percentage of light ...
- Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:05 pm
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: about models on the payed version from MS Store
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4644
Re: about models on the payed version from MS Store
BTW, so, which are the differences between the free and the paid versions, only the manual/automatic download of the furniture libraries?
- Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:03 pm
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: about models on the payed version from MS Store
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4644
Re: about models on the payed version from MS Store
1 Thanks a lot, very kind of you and for the prompt response.
2 I felt like a newbie when I noticed that the icon on the desktop was showing v.7.2 and the one in program list says 7.2.1 Microsoft Store... [X-(]
3 Same as point 2 [;)]
4 Great support -> Repeating point 1... [:D]
Talk soon, ciao ...
2 I felt like a newbie when I noticed that the icon on the desktop was showing v.7.2 and the one in program list says 7.2.1 Microsoft Store... [X-(]
3 Same as point 2 [;)]
4 Great support -> Repeating point 1... [:D]
Talk soon, ciao ...
- Tue Nov 21, 2023 1:19 pm
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: about models on the payed version from MS Store
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4644
about models on the payed version from MS Store
(Quick presentation)
Hello guys, I'm an old school designer, as well I'm also old... [:D]
I've used the free version of SH3D for a couple years, more for fun, related to my house and some friends houses redesign. Now I had a few requests of professional projects... so I've bought the paid version ...
Hello guys, I'm an old school designer, as well I'm also old... [:D]
I've used the free version of SH3D for a couple years, more for fun, related to my house and some friends houses redesign. Now I had a few requests of professional projects... so I've bought the paid version ...