Search found 2 matches
- Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:15 pm
- Forum: 3D models and textures
- Topic: Custom 3D Model being imported without texture
- Replies: 29
- Views: 12401
Re: Custom 3D Model being imported without texture
Hello! I am taking a GLB format and converting it into an OBJ format. No, I'm not using blender, I am still a newbie so I'm creating 3D models using Paint 3D. I even tried importing models from the 3D library provided by Microsoft and upon converting them into OBJ and importing them, they all came ...
- Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:05 pm
- Forum: 3D models and textures
- Topic: Custom 3D Model being imported without texture
- Replies: 29
- Views: 12401
Custom 3D Model being imported without texture
Hello people! I recently started importing my own custom 3D models in Sweet Home 3D. However, they are always imported without their textures at all. For example, I have a 3D model which has an image in it, how can I import it in a way that the image will be displayed in the editor?
Thank you guys!
Thank you guys!