Search found 3 matches

by TMFSystems
Fri May 03, 2024 1:23 pm
Forum: Installation
Topic: Plugin location
Replies: 6
Views: 6032

Re: Plugin location

Hi Emmanual,

I have reinstalled the app and also the latest version of the plugin's and the model looks to be stable now. :)

Tony
by TMFSystems
Fri May 03, 2024 1:05 pm
Forum: Installation
Topic: Plugin location
Replies: 6
Views: 6032

Re: Plugin location

Hi Emmanual,

I'm running version 7.3.1 which I purchased from the app store.
The sh3d file is only 1.4MB.

As soon as I go into the virtual mode in the 3D model and try to move around using the track pad the 3D view in the window below goes black and the 2D window show the plan as a black spot in ...
by TMFSystems
Thu May 02, 2024 11:36 pm
Forum: Installation
Topic: Plugin location
Replies: 6
Views: 6032

Re: Plugin location

I have just downloaded the 3D dimensioning plugin DimensionLines3D-1.0.sh3p along with Pan3dView.sh3p as this was also rewuired.
I am running Sweet Home 3D on a Macbook pro running MacOS Sonoma Version 14.4.1.

The app just keeps crashing. I deleted both sh3p files and restarted the application but ...