Muito obrigado pela ajuda Dodecagon.nl.
Estou dando os primeiros passos neste programa.
Search found 4 matches
- Tue Oct 29, 2024 7:09 pm
- Forum: Forum in other languages
- Topic: Letreiro em alto relevo
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4974
- Mon Aug 05, 2024 3:20 pm
- Forum: Forum in other languages
- Topic: Letreiro em alto relevo
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4974
Re: Letreiro em alto relevo
Hi Keep. Thanks for the feedback.
I'll try to explain better. Imagine a store facade with a sign made in the 'Letter Box' format. Would it be this.
I don't know how to attach an image here in the post.
I'm new to the forum.
I'll try to explain better. Imagine a store facade with a sign made in the 'Letter Box' format. Would it be this.
I don't know how to attach an image here in the post.
I'm new to the forum.
- Mon Jul 29, 2024 9:21 pm
- Forum: Forum in other languages
- Topic: Letreiro em alto relevo
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4974
Letreiro em alto relevo
Letreiros em alto relevo
Como fazer um letreiro em alto relevo e fixar na parede? Alguém pode me ajudar?
Como fazer um letreiro em alto relevo e fixar na parede? Alguém pode me ajudar?
- Tue Jun 18, 2024 3:15 pm
- Forum: Gallery
- Topic: Video production with Sweet home 3D
- Replies: 13
- Views: 48428
Re: Video production with Sweet home 3D
Excelente produção. Rodou muito bem em Edge, Chrome, Opera. Parabéns. Nos passe a dica de como fazer.