Thanks for the hints.
A hint that this is a plugin would have been nice XD
@Keet
I know but better than nothing =)
Search found 3 matches
- Fri Jun 21, 2024 6:03 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Measure wall length
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3200
- Fri Jun 21, 2024 4:17 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Measure wall length
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3200
Re: Measure wall length
Thanks will look at this when i am on my laptop.
(On the pc the old version which is coming from Ubuntu 22.04 is crashing with:
Java 3D: implicit antialiasing enabled
[xcb] Unknown sequence number while processing queue
[xcb] Most likely this is a multi-threaded client and XInitThreads has not been ...
(On the pc the old version which is coming from Ubuntu 22.04 is crashing with:
Java 3D: implicit antialiasing enabled
[xcb] Unknown sequence number while processing queue
[xcb] Most likely this is a multi-threaded client and XInitThreads has not been ...
- Tue Jun 18, 2024 3:58 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Measure wall length
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3200
Measure wall length
I want to measure the wall length of a curved wall.
How can I do this?
Thanks
How can I do this?
Thanks