Search found 3 matches
- Sat Jun 22, 2024 10:53 am
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Drawing on background image size problem A3 and A4 format
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3250
- Sat Jun 22, 2024 10:22 am
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Drawing on background image size problem A3 and A4 format
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3250
Re: Drawing on background image size problem A3 and A4 format
Can you make an example and post it here?
- Thu Jun 20, 2024 7:47 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Drawing on background image size problem A3 and A4 format
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3250
Drawing on background image size problem A3 and A4 format
Hi to all :)
how do I set a jpg image that I will use to draw my floor plan? Namely, I just need a monochrome display. I need draw and print in A3 and A4 format. I tried to select (example) A4 in Page setup/Page format, but I don't understand what values I have to enter when inserting the ...
how do I set a jpg image that I will use to draw my floor plan? Namely, I just need a monochrome display. I need draw and print in A3 and A4 format. I tried to select (example) A4 in Page setup/Page format, but I don't understand what values I have to enter when inserting the ...