Search found 4 matches
- Sun Jun 30, 2024 5:44 am
- Forum: 3D models and textures
- Topic: Ottoman and "bifold" doors
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4492
Re: Ottoman and "bifold" doors
Thanks! Looks like some interesting stuff there!
- Sat Jun 29, 2024 8:34 pm
- Forum: 3D models and textures
- Topic: Ottoman and "bifold" doors
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4492
Re: Ottoman and "bifold" doors
Thanks! I should have looked through everything before replying.
- Sat Jun 29, 2024 6:48 pm
- Forum: 3D models and textures
- Topic: Ottoman and "bifold" doors
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4492
Re: Ottoman and "bifold" doors
Thanks! This is exactly what I need for an ottoman. I appreciate the help.
The bifold door instructions look a bit more complicated than I've ever tried before, but I'm game. I'll need to spend more time on that. Thanks for passing them along.
The bifold door instructions look a bit more complicated than I've ever tried before, but I'm game. I'll need to spend more time on that. Thanks for passing them along.
- Sat Jun 29, 2024 5:15 am
- Forum: 3D models and textures
- Topic: Ottoman and "bifold" doors
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4492
Ottoman and "bifold" doors
Hi all, I'm new to Sweet Home 3D and am working on designing a duplex home plus ADU and a detached garage with a roof deck on top all on one 60' wide property!
Things are going well, but I can't seem to find a couple things in the furniture. I'm looking for an ottoman to go with a living room ...
Things are going well, but I can't seem to find a couple things in the furniture. I'm looking for an ottoman to go with a living room ...