Awesome! [=D>]
The task will take time and I'm very busy (... a long list of pretexts why I cannot do it), so I will wait for some time.
But now I know how to do it, so I might do it at some point.
Search found 2 matches
- Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:10 pm
- Forum: Wishlist
- Topic: Tags in the furniture catalog
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3276
- Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:34 pm
- Forum: Wishlist
- Topic: Tags in the furniture catalog
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3276
Tags in the furniture catalog
There are so many correct ways to say things such as furniture names. Now, we have a great furniture catalog e.g. in the portable version.
At the moment, it can be difficult to find a piece of furniture, what you are looking for (especially if you do not think the name of the furniture in the same ...
At the moment, it can be difficult to find a piece of furniture, what you are looking for (especially if you do not think the name of the furniture in the same ...