Search found 5 matches
- Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:19 pm
- Forum: 3D models and textures
- Topic: Importing 3d Models
- Replies: 12
- Views: 11508
Re: Importing 3d Models
Thank you for your attention to my pink furniture dilemma, and please accept my apology for taking up your time. Hopefully, I've found a solution. I uninstalled and then reinstalled SketchUp, and the next piece of furniture came through fine. Apparently the problem was on that end and not with SH3D ...
- Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:07 pm
- Forum: 3D models and textures
- Topic: Importing 3d Models
- Replies: 12
- Views: 11508
Re: Importing 3d Models
Here's a link to one of the offending pieces. Looks fine here, but turns all pink in SH3d.
http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/ ... 3531f470bb
http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/ ... 3531f470bb
- Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:55 pm
- Forum: 3D models and textures
- Topic: Importing 3d Models
- Replies: 12
- Views: 11508
Re: Importing 3d Models
It changes the entire model to pink. For example, an upholstered piece of furniture with wood legs: When I try to change the color it makes the entire piece all upholstery or all wood tone. The colors went through fine when I uploaded from sketchup and uploaded from elsewhere in my computer.
- Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:14 pm
- Forum: 3D models and textures
- Topic: Importing 3d Models
- Replies: 12
- Views: 11508
Re: Importing 3d Models
I've shared images on my Google+ page, if that helps. Sorry, I'm not computer-savvy enough to know how to link you directly to the file. I built the desk in Sketchup, decided on a different stain color, but it came out pink in SH3d. I like pink, but not on my furniture. I've since tried several ...
- Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:47 pm
- Forum: 3D models and textures
- Topic: Importing 3d Models
- Replies: 12
- Views: 11508
Re: Importing 3d Models
I've been importing models from Sketchup for over a year with only an occasional problem. A few hours ago, I imported another piece of furniture just fine, but every item since has turned to a deep pink color when I get it into SH3d. Could this be a problem on the import side or on the export side ...