Search found 2 matches
- Fri Dec 27, 2024 11:59 am
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Walls & Room Sizes
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2401
Re: Walls & Room Sizes
Thanks for all the replies guys. I know its an old question and I have seen the old threads and watched videos on it but I just thought that being something that is so intrinsically fundamental to a design program may have seen some updates since but it appears not. I am not complaining at all its ...
- Wed Dec 18, 2024 6:28 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Walls & Room Sizes
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2401
Walls & Room Sizes
I am stuggling to use the software to create accurate rooms and walls and am sure its me as some of the stuff produced by this program is amazing.
Anyway I am trying to draw up a perfect scale model of my house where the only real known dimensions are internal but:
If I create A Room to accurate ...
Anyway I am trying to draw up a perfect scale model of my house where the only real known dimensions are internal but:
If I create A Room to accurate ...