I tried creating a photo again today and now the "Save" option is available where before it was greyed out and the "Create" was highlighted in blue. Saving does work.
So, either I was totally missing the Save option in my newbie angst or it may have been a permissions problem that was cured by my ...
Search found 3 matches
- Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:05 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: mac photo file location
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3187
- Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:23 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: mac photo file location
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3187
Re: mac photo file location
When I click the dialog box it proceeds to go through the process of creating an image. The little circle moves around revealing the image being created in the small window of the dialog box. When it is complete, the "Create" button again appears at the bottom of the dialog box. There is no sign of ...
- Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:37 am
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: mac photo file location
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3187
mac photo file location
I'm a relatively new user and can't find where the photos created from the 3D View are located. I'm running 3.7 on Mountain Lion OS.
I cannot find any PNG files created by Sweethome nor does there appear to be a way to view them within the program. Not sure if they are actually being produced. The ...
I cannot find any PNG files created by Sweethome nor does there appear to be a way to view them within the program. Not sure if they are actually being produced. The ...