Search found 3 matches

by peobjorn
Fri Feb 14, 2025 9:51 am
Forum: Installation
Topic: Latest upgrade (7.6)
Replies: 8
Views: 12384

Re: Latest upgrade (7.6)

Thanks, but not in my version.
by peobjorn
Fri Feb 14, 2025 8:15 am
Forum: Installation
Topic: Latest upgrade (7.6)
Replies: 8
Views: 12384

Re: Latest upgrade (7.6)

Thank you for your concern, however slightly alarmistic :-) Although I understand that sometimes high alert is certainly necessary. I do check the source of anything I click on, though, so I had quite good confidence that this source was legit. The main problem, I think, is software not updating via ...
by peobjorn
Thu Feb 13, 2025 10:45 am
Forum: Installation
Topic: Latest upgrade (7.6)
Replies: 8
Views: 12384

Latest upgrade (7.6)

I received an e-mail with an upgrade of the free version of Sweet Home 3D for Mac, to v.7.6. When clicking on the link in the e-mail, the downloading process starts automatically and results in one volume icon and one dmg icon on the desktop. I’m used to an installing process to start when clicking ...