Search found 3 matches

by AceLemos
Fri May 16, 2025 8:37 pm
Forum: Developers
Topic: Generate roof plugin
Replies: 338
Views: 2464332

Re: Generate roof plugin

The roof generator doesn't seem to understand that Indeed. Is not an AI.
You need a trick. Something like this.
Add a very tinny part at the room (1 cm or even less). You will have to test.
https://images2.imgbox.com/1e/ce/CPVqKiZB_o.png
I've zoomed to be more visible.
https://images2.imgbox ...
by AceLemos
Fri May 16, 2025 8:35 pm
Forum: Developers
Topic: Generate roof plugin
Replies: 338
Views: 2464332

Re: Generate roof plugin

Maybe you can make it so that just adding a room point is enough without the 1cm break. I haven't tested it but that might already work.
Sorry for the dumb question, but what is a room point? Do you mean drawing a room in that space separate from the rest?
by AceLemos
Wed May 14, 2025 12:17 pm
Forum: Developers
Topic: Generate roof plugin
Replies: 338
Views: 2464332

Re: Generate roof plugin

Hi @dorin, amazing plugin and great work to everyone! I just discovered it as I was struggling to create a roof for my house. However, I found an issue I can't see to be able to fix. My house has gables on each side and one side juts out with big windows. The roof generator doesn't seem to ...