Search found 3 matches

by Fargo1
Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:02 pm
Forum: Wishlist
Topic: Area calculation and auto dimensions for 2D
Replies: 13
Views: 29864

Re: Area calculation and auto dimensions for 2D

Please post back if you get the plugin made
by Fargo1
Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:37 pm
Forum: Wishlist
Topic: Area calculation and auto dimensions for 2D
Replies: 13
Views: 29864

Re: Area calculation and auto dimensions for 2D

Thanks guys. I tried the method Puybaret recommended and this gets me close. If I could move the dimensions to the outside of the wall, place the calculated living area outside of the room and include a breakdown of the calculations this would work perfect.
by Fargo1
Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:37 pm
Forum: Wishlist
Topic: Area calculation and auto dimensions for 2D
Replies: 13
Views: 29864

Area calculation and auto dimensions for 2D

I would like to use SweetHome2D for drawing house sketches for my Real Estate work. I prefer only 2D, but I need the ability to calculate the sq ft area of the property. It would also be nice if there was a way to set the dimensions to automatically measure the outside walls. Then I could just draw ...