Ok, thanks.
I fixed the issue and now I get the living room as the other rooms.
Search found 3 matches
- Sun Aug 17, 2025 9:33 am
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: My project has a room lighter than the other ones
- Replies: 5
- Views: 36717
- Fri Aug 15, 2025 11:34 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: My project has a room lighter than the other ones
- Replies: 5
- Views: 36717
- Fri Aug 15, 2025 9:13 am
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: My project has a room lighter than the other ones
- Replies: 5
- Views: 36717
My project has a room lighter than the other ones
Hello,
I made the project of my house with all rooms in darker mode, in order to use it inside home assistant so that when I light on a light, the room illuminates.
But even if I see into the project all dark rooms, when I save the photo, I get the living room clearer than the others, as if the ...
I made the project of my house with all rooms in darker mode, in order to use it inside home assistant so that when I light on a light, the room illuminates.
But even if I see into the project all dark rooms, when I save the photo, I get the living room clearer than the others, as if the ...