I have forgotten to give you a link to the result.
You will find a commentary on our work, and the video :click here
Search found 7 matches
- Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:34 am
- Forum: New versions
- Topic: VideoPlugin
- Replies: 1
- Views: 140745
- Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:14 am
- Forum: Gallery
- Topic: "Mystère au collège !... " : A fiction realized by young French students.
- Replies: 1
- Views: 10669
"Mystère au collège !... " : A fiction realized by young French students.
[font=times new roman]The story takes place in their school. click here
Remarks : there is a sound track
be indulgent : the image definition is poor and there is no rendering (the video takes 2 minutes long)
the student speaks quickly and ... in French
But it is worth to be seen !..[/font]
Remarks : there is a sound track
be indulgent : the image definition is poor and there is no rendering (the video takes 2 minutes long)
the student speaks quickly and ... in French
But it is worth to be seen !..[/font]
- Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:52 am
- Forum: New versions
- Topic: VideoPlugin
- Replies: 1
- Views: 140745
VideoPlugin
[font=times new roman]With a colleague, we have realized with young students (eleven year old) a project during the school year 2009-2010 : make the plans of our school with SweetHome 3D.
Then we decided to make up a story and produce a video. But at that time, the "Create a video" option did not ...
Then we decided to make up a story and produce a video. But at that time, the "Create a video" option did not ...
- Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:29 pm
- Forum: Developers
- Topic: A plug-in for creating a 3D video
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5012
Re: A plug-in for creating a 3D video
Thank you very much for your help.
I have not much time right now. I shall study your ideas this week-end.
I have not much time right now. I shall study your ideas this week-end.
- Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:14 pm
- Forum: Forum en français
- Topic: Bravo - SweetHome au collège
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4556
Re: Bravo - SweetHome au collège
Merci.
L'enregistrement d'une visite est très pratique.
Je pense que nous en ferons un grand usage.
Cependant, dans un premier temps, je vais continuer de travailler sur mon plug-in.
Si je réussis, cela nous permettra quelques effets supplémentaires, de peu d'intérêt général, mais amusant pour ...
L'enregistrement d'une visite est très pratique.
Je pense que nous en ferons un grand usage.
Cependant, dans un premier temps, je vais continuer de travailler sur mon plug-in.
Si je réussis, cela nous permettra quelques effets supplémentaires, de peu d'intérêt général, mais amusant pour ...
- Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:56 pm
- Forum: Developers
- Topic: A plug-in for creating a 3D video
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5012
A plug-in for creating a 3D video
[font=times new roman]Hi,
1-As a teacher, I participate to a project with young students and I would like to have a tool to produce videos.
I have started writing a plug-in. Although I am a newbie in Java, I have got a first encouraging result.
Then, I have just seen your project " Creating 3D ...
1-As a teacher, I participate to a project with young students and I would like to have a tool to produce videos.
I have started writing a plug-in. Although I am a newbie in Java, I have got a first encouraging result.
Then, I have just seen your project " Creating 3D ...
- Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:53 pm
- Forum: Forum en français
- Topic: Bravo - SweetHome au collège
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4556
Bravo - SweetHome au collège
Bonjour,
Tout d'abord bravo pour votre logiciel. Très pratique et puissant !
1- Professeur de Mathématiques, nous menons avec mon collègue de Technologie un projet ambitieux avec un groupe d'élèves.
Notre collège devant être prochainement détruit puis reconstruit, nous allons, grâce à SweetHome ...
Tout d'abord bravo pour votre logiciel. Très pratique et puissant !
1- Professeur de Mathématiques, nous menons avec mon collègue de Technologie un projet ambitieux avec un groupe d'élèves.
Notre collège devant être prochainement détruit puis reconstruit, nous allons, grâce à SweetHome ...