Search found 4 matches
- Sun Nov 23, 2025 9:34 pm
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: Problem with 3D view
- Replies: 6
- Views: 100421
Re: Problem with 3D view
I had older ones and thought the new version would fix it. Unfortunately, it's the same on both
I think I've tried everything I could find on the forum. I even disabled the integrated graphics card.
- Sun Nov 23, 2025 8:37 pm
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: Problem with 3D view
- Replies: 6
- Views: 100421
Re: Problem with 3D view
I installed every version I could find, from 6.4 to the latest, always 64-bit. Same problem everywhere. No display.
- Sun Nov 23, 2025 5:21 pm
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: Problem with 3D view
- Replies: 6
- Views: 100421
- Sun Nov 23, 2025 10:44 am
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: Problem with 3D view
- Replies: 6
- Views: 100421
Problem with 3D view
Hello.
This is my first time posting on a forum. I've used this program without any problems. To this day, the 3D view isn't displaying on my new computer, as you can see in the picture. I can do everything normally. I mean, use the green arrows to move even though they're invisible, and select ...
This is my first time posting on a forum. I've used this program without any problems. To this day, the 3D view isn't displaying on my new computer, as you can see in the picture. I can do everything normally. I mean, use the green arrows to move even though they're invisible, and select ...