Many thanks Hans for pointing me in the right direction.
In spite of your help I was still having problems with this (trying to find ceiling and floor properties etc) until I realised I hadn't actually created the rooms on either of the levels. I had only created the walls and had assumed that by ...
Search found 2 matches
- Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:00 pm
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: when im on the bottom floor, all the furniture on above floors are shown
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4496
- Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:06 pm
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: when im on the bottom floor, all the furniture on above floors are shown
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4496
Re: when im on the bottom floor, all the furniture on above floors are shown
I have a similar issue with a two level project. In my case things are happening differently depending on the level selected on the tabs on the grid plan.
With level 0 selected everything (grid plan view and 3d view) displays as it should. However...
With level 1 selected and 3d view > display ...
With level 0 selected everything (grid plan view and 3d view) displays as it should. However...
With level 1 selected and 3d view > display ...