Running directly from the SourceForge release puts everything back where it should be! (I didn't bother clearing the .eteks directory - I'll wait and see if I have any trouble there as I work.)
Thanks for the help, @Keet and @sjb007!
Search found 2 matches
- Fri May 22, 2026 8:08 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: How to put UI panels back to their original order
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2829
- Tue May 19, 2026 10:31 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: How to put UI panels back to their original order
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2829
How to put UI panels back to their original order
I'm not sure what forum to ask this in, but hopefully somebody can help.
I've been using SweetHome3D for well over a year on Arch Linux. Recently, I started up the application and all the panels on the UI were swapped: The furniture selector and furniture list are now on the right, with the ...
I've been using SweetHome3D for well over a year on Arch Linux. Recently, I started up the application and all the panels on the UI were swapped: The furniture selector and furniture list are now on the right, with the ...