Search found 4 matches

by chrissmithimages
Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:04 am
Forum: Features use and tips
Topic: 2D Furniture
Replies: 6
Views: 4846

Re: 2D Furniture

Many thanks Emmanuel.
by chrissmithimages
Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:13 pm
Forum: Features use and tips
Topic: 2D Furniture
Replies: 6
Views: 4846

Re: 2D Furniture

Thanks. I would probably use PNG since I assume there should be no background to the image. Just so I get a head start, what are the exact rules for creating this icon image? Will the icon auto resize if the furniture itself is resized?
by chrissmithimages
Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:31 pm
Forum: Features use and tips
Topic: 2D Furniture
Replies: 6
Views: 4846

Re: 2D Furniture

Thanks Emmanuel. Top view is definately an improvement. I wonder if any members here have already created 2d icons and would be willing to share them? It is really only for fixed furniture such as stairs, bathroom, and kitchen. A brief look at the older thread suggests that there is a separate icon ...
by chrissmithimages
Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:30 pm
Forum: Features use and tips
Topic: 2D Furniture
Replies: 6
Views: 4846

2D Furniture

Hi guys. Is there a way, in 2D plan, to have furniture that is the more traditional 2D symbol, e.g. toilet, bath, etc? This is an excellent piece of software but I can't see a way to do it. I appreciate that this is 3D software but I have a potential customer who wants this traditional plan. Many ...