Search found 2 matches

by [email protected]
Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:28 pm
Forum: Features use and tips
Topic: 3D viewer: switching between Aerial View and Virtual Visit
Replies: 3
Views: 3236

Re: 3D viewer: switching between Aerial View and Virtual Visit

Hi Emmanuel,

Ouch, that was dumb of me, I searched the forum and FAQ but didn't look at the readme again...

Thanks for your reply.
by [email protected]
Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:08 pm
Forum: Features use and tips
Topic: 3D viewer: switching between Aerial View and Virtual Visit
Replies: 3
Views: 3236

3D viewer: switching between Aerial View and Virtual Visit

Hi, I found Sweethome3D online a couple of weeks ago and first of all I'd like to say what a great tool it is! Thank you Emmanuele for creating it and thanks to Hans for the tips & tricks he posted, they were invaluable to create the special roof forms that I needed.

I'm using SweetHome3D to create ...