Search found 2 matches
- Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:34 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Stacking objects?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3612
Re: Stacking objects?
I guess that makes sense, don't want all the small items on the bottom and large items on top! Thanks so much for the help, I'll check the resources you suggested for future questions first. [:)]
- Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:46 am
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Stacking objects?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3612
Stacking objects?
Hello! I am brand new to Sweet Home 3D, and am starting with something simple. We just built a shed, and I am attempting to create/place objects for everything we want to store in the shed. We have a lot of boxes, is there a way to drag and drop a box on top of another box? Or, do I have to manually ...